• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Apcussla

Beach Comber
May 12, 2009
can you please send me pictures to anncusa@comcast.net.

I have a 2 BR (huge master) 2Bath house with a garage that I expect to be vacating for a new home in August/early September. I plan to remodel the kitchen and master bath during the month of August. Would prefer to rent furnished. Price flexible on whether it's important to you to have new kitchen and bath. Totally liveable now, but plan to do remodel. The best part of this house is that you can walk to restaurants, the beach is across the street, sunny, all new furniture and very comfortable. call Pat at 585-1146

bdowney

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
I have a 3-2 steps from the beach in Seagrove. Looking for long term rental. Rate negotiable. For property information, check out the house on Vrbo.com - Vicky's Retreat - owner listing 242439. I wish I could live there year round.

shandranet

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2006
We have a huge 4 bed 2 bath SRB home 1 mile away frome 30A. Quiet nieghborhood w/ pool. Beautiful home: gormet kitchen, cathedral cielings, hard wood floors. $1,500/ mo. Long term. Available now. shandranet@aol.com