• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lslushr

Beach Crab
Jul 14, 2007
Beach Crab, I have a 2BR/2Bath condo at Heron's Watch Way on 30A just east on 395 and Seagrove. This is fully furnished and is available by Sept.1. This is available for long term lease (one year with renewal option at negotiated terms). The unit is on the second floor with a balcony and there is an elevator as well as stairs. There is a condo pool. No pets are allowed for rentals. The lease is $900/month plus electric with one month deposit. Basic cable, water and sewer are provided by the condo. Electric will run about $35-40/month. Heat and A/C are electric. References are required. Basic condo rules are the usual.
If interested, e-mail me at lslushr@yahoo.com and I can send pictures and a draft lease.
Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:

jgtodd42

Beach Lover
May 8, 2007
Bumminham, Al & Seagrove
MS Banker - I have a 3 BR 2 Bath condo available Aug. 1. It's in Seagrove Beach, about 500 yards from the beach. Fully furnished including W/D. Pool, fishing pier, elevator, 10 foot ceilings. $1,200/month. Currently occupied by a banker and his wife....retiring July 31 and moving back to Atlanta. Have pictures if interested. John

Apcussla

Beach Comber
May 12, 2009
Has this been rented? If not can you please send me the link. I am looking for a furnished house/condo beginning june 21. I am a professional lady who has a five lb maltese (housebroken). Extremely neat. Thank you so much. Ann

for rent or for sale -- gulfview heights home
short term or long term

$1,100 per month

or $376,000 purchase price
  • quiet beach neighborhood on the west end of hwy 30a
  • short walk to deeded beach access.
  • walking distance to gulf place.
click here to view details of the home
email for more info

sandypaws

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2008
2BR/2BA in Seagrove across from beach

I am relocating with work and am looking to rent for a year before I buy anything. Would love to be along 30A. At least two bedrooms two baths. No pets. No kids. Just me. Don't smoke. Could handle furnished or not.

I have a 2 BR (huge master) 2Bath house with a garage that I expect to be vacating for a new home in August/early September. I plan to remodel the kitchen and master bath during the month of August. Would prefer to rent furnished. Price flexible on whether it's important to you to have new kitchen and bath. Totally liveable now, but plan to do remodel. The best part of this house is that you can walk to restaurants, the beach is across the street, sunny, all new furniture and very comfortable. call Pat at 585-1146