• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

golden

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2013
Hello I am looking for a long term rental starting March or April... need unfurnished, fenced yard and open to location but would prefer 30A, Pt. Washington .area.. I am a local and have a great job so willing to pay more for a nice place.. I have references and will take GREAT care of the home and have beautiful furniture and rugs etc. I also have a dog that is wonderful and will pay a dog deposit.

Thank you

Tricia & Co.

Beach Crab
Jan 28, 2014
A great local rental company is Mathews Properties. Try calling them to see what they have available. Good Luck

snowdens

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2014
Hello, I have a 4/3 2100sq.ft. home right off 30a unfurnished on the west end that will be available 3/1/2014.

SunTimes

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2014
Hi there. We have a 3 bed 2 full bath house for rent. It's located on a cul-de-sac and 3 blocks to beach in Old Seagrove. We have a fenced in pool and a park-like yard. Message me if you are interested. It's available this April.
rentseagrovehome@gmail.com

KayRea

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2014
If available:
My sister and I, and my daughter (12) would like to rent a place on 30A beaches for month of July 2014 (flexible one week before or after). We live in different states and both have experienced tragedy in our lives in the past 3 years. We just want to meet in Florida to be together and for healing. You may call me directly if needed at 972-839-1383. Thank You. 972-839-1383.​