• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kayla H.

Beach Comber
Feb 28, 2019
South Walton
Small family (husband, wife, 3.5 month old) moving from Atlanta, GA- looking to rent for 1-2 years to become familiar with area before buying- looking to live in Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach, Miramar Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa, etc.
Preferably 3 or 4 bedroom- will consider 2- house, condo, or townhome- clean, updated, stainless steel appliances, preferably gated community, covered parking a plus
Can provide excellent rental history and references- we will be the best tenants you have ever had!
*We already have renter’s insurance

Please email me at kaylaeliseh@gmail.com

Last edited:

30Aok

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 3 Bedroom 3 Bath, Unfurnished, 1450 Sq.Ft., House, located on east end of 30A approximately 2 miles west of S Watersound Pkwy. Screened porch, covered carport, deeded beach access, tenant pays all utilities, 1 year lease includes garbage pickup 2x/week, washer/dryer. Newly painted, new carpet, new landscaping. $300 Non-refundable pet deposit for approved pets.

Attachments

• Beach House.jpg
    Beach House.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 72

Gregg Harrison

Beach Crab
Mar 9, 2019
Cropwell, Al. 35054
Small family (husband, wife, 3.5 month old) moving from Atlanta, GA- looking to rent for 1-2 years to become familiar with area before buying- looking to live in Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach, Miramar Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa, etc.
Preferably 3 or 4 bedroom- will consider 2- house, condo, or townhome- clean, updated, stainless steel appliances, preferably gated community, covered parking a plus
Can provide excellent rental history and references- we will be the best tenants you have ever had!
*We already have renter’s insurance

Please email me at kaylaeliseh@gmail.com
Layla, I don't know if you got my earlier response. I just got notice of my tenant leaving ahead of lease due to $'s problem from hurricane. if you want to google Seagrove Highlands Condo. !@ SRB fl I have a top floor unit available immediately ....I am leaving tomorrow to clean /inspect my cell is 205-482-4848 $1800/month +first & last month and security dep. of $1800 . could nego. some....tk s Gregg

Gregg Harrison

Beach Crab
Mar 9, 2019
Cropwell, Al. 35054
Layla, I don't know if you got my earlier response. I just got notice of my tenant leaving ahead of lease due to $'s problem from hurricane. if you want to google Seagrove Highlands Condo. !@ SRB fl I have a top floor unit available immediately ....I am leaving tomorrow to clean /inspect my cell is 205-482-4848 $1800/month +first & last month and security dep. of $1800 . could nego. some....tk s Gregg
Opps, Sorry I misspelled your name wrong key . I am old "IT" skills are awful. tks. GGG

leedebsrb

Beach Comber
Apr 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I am about to put my 4bd/3bth house for rent. Conveniently located in Santa Rosa Beach, inside the the West exit of 30A. $2000/a mo. _ first/last month and security dep. $1250. 177 Hackberry Way located in the Plantation at Santa Rosa.. Thank you, Deb email me at leedeb71@yahoo.com