• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

blindrid

Beach Lover
Aug 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Good day:

We will find out in the next couple of days whether our 3 BR / 3 Bath / 1 car garage home will be available. Quiet area, across street from pool and 6 minute walk to beach. I can send pictures when I make sure of the availability. November me be good timing. Good luck with your search and email me at blindrid@msn.com with questions.

kelly stam

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2018
Orlando
Good day:

We will find out in the next couple of days whether our 3 BR / 3 Bath / 1 car garage home will be available. Quiet area, across street from pool and 6 minute walk to beach. I can send pictures when I make sure of the availability. November me be good timing. Good luck with your search and email me at blindrid@msn.com with questions.
How much rent are you looking for?

blindrid

Beach Lover
Aug 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Good day:

Not available. Thank you, Randy

Michelle123

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2012
We are currently on track to move to the area in November of this year. We can be flexible if the right property becomes available in Oct. or even Dec. I'm posting now because you may have a current tenant you know is not going to renew after their lease is up in those months. We have 2 small very quiet well behaved dogs so it will need to be pet friendly.
Our house in Mack Bayou will be available Dec. 1st. We’ve lived in it for the past 5 years, so it hasn’t been on a rental program. It’s 3bd 3.5 bath. Please email me at asyouwish1@me.com if you’d like more information. Thanks!

Chris Stob

Beach Comber
Sep 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
We are currently on track to move to the area in November of this year. We can be flexible if the right property becomes available in Oct. or even Dec. I'm posting now because you may have a current tenant you know is not going to renew after their lease is up in those months. We have 2 small very quiet well behaved dogs so it will need to be pet friendly.
Are you still looking? I have a rental near Goatfeathers, 4 bed/4bath that will be ready then, 5 min walk to beach, state trail just up road and walking distance to Gulf Place, and has community pool. Call me 850-247-8532 and anyone else who will be interested, call me. Price is negotiable, however looking for around 2900.00 mark, needs to pass credit check, sign lease, have security deposit, first months rent...

Michelle Berk

Beach Crab
Sep 17, 2018
Seacrest, Florida
I have a brand new three bedroom townhouse available for an October 1 move in at Prominence North, across the street from the Hub, on Highway 30A. Rent from October through the end of February is $2,800 per month, and March through the end of September is $3,200 per month. First, last, and one month security deposit required. Call or text 561-479-9200.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
Kelly if you are still looking, is there a way to contact you outside of this forum? I have 3Br 2 1/2 bath home with 1 car garage, very nicely furnished. Not sure that meets your needs. Be glad to send pictures and rent less than 2K.

Attachments

• F1DEC6F5-464B-4FEC-AB66-87749BFDDA20.jpeg
    F1DEC6F5-464B-4FEC-AB66-87749BFDDA20.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 105
  • 1A6F517B-284E-40AB-9FE8-CA2BF72D39EF.jpeg
    1A6F517B-284E-40AB-9FE8-CA2BF72D39EF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 113