• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Weeksmaryb

Beach Comber
Feb 26, 2012
Navarre
Hello, I am looking for a long term rental 12 months. I am the regional for MAC Cosmetics and travel from MS to GA and Gulf Coast of FL, so 30a area would be a central location. I would prefer a home 3-4 bedrooms, it is for myself, husband and toddler. Please respond if you have anything. I can provide excellent refrences, and rental history.

glis85

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2012
SRB
Hi, I have a new Dr. Horton home I'm about to close on (approx. 2wks ). Located .7 miles east of Emerald Coast Middle School in the Point Washington area. Peach Creek is the S/D's name, its on the norh side of hwy 98 in between Sandestin and Inlet beach, easy access to all of 30-a. All brick home with 2 car garage, granite counter tops in both kit. and bath, all stainless steel appliances, 3bd. 2ba. with a bonus 4th. room., ceiling fans in all rooms, tile thoughout except carpet in all bedrooms. $1,500 per/mo. plus security deposit and one year lease.

Address: 112 Bella Blvd., SRB, 32459. Take first left once inside S/D on right side of street before the next turn.

glister97@yahoo.com if you have questions. I haven't listed it as of yet so you would be the first one looking at this home.

Last edited: