1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Long term rental

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Luzacol, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Luzacol

Luzacol Beach Comber

HI!!! I’m a single mom I have a 9 year old daughter and we just relocated back to the area.
    When hurricane Florence hit Wilmington I evacuated and I am now living here in the Destin area again permanently.
    I’m in desperate need of a 1-2 bedroom apartment or carriage house preferably in the Walton county I also prefer to stay under $ 1000 a month, if anyone knows of anything please let me know, I do not own any pets and I’m not a smoker either.
    Thank you
    Luz Edquist.

2. Stacie.j

Stacie.j Beach Lover

I have a one bedroom condo, it is not long term, only until March. Its $1,350 per month but that includes all utilities and is fully furnished. Its in Sandestin.

3. Stacie.j

Stacie.j Beach Lover

Let me know if this might work.

4. Luzacol

Luzacol Beach Comber

Hi Stacey thank you so much for taking the time to reply, unfortunately I need something that is gonna be at least a 1 year lease.
    Thank you
    Luz Edquist

5. Stacie.j

Stacie.j Beach Lover

Thanks for getting back to me. If you change your mind let me know. It is turn key all you need is your personal items such as clothing.

6. tiphanie.nichols

tiphanie.nichols Beach Comber

Hi, we’ve got a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom long term rental that is 1400/month. Please text me at 850-572-4269 or email Tiphanie.nichols@gmail.com if you would like more information.