• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Stunning Studio Apt. for rent long term in beautiful Point Washington. Pet Friendly. Asking $675/month all utilities included. Contact Foley for questions, please no PM's as this is not my unit. 850-774-2679 or 850-231-5126.

dearles

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2005
Is this still open? I live in point washington now and I am looking to move to a more cost effective place, I have rented for three years and my owner can vouch i am an excellent tenant. I am single with my own design practice and very neat and take very good care of the place I live now.

Thank you! denise

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Foles gets a haircut and now needs a new tenant........the shedding continues.

Ya I know, right!

(that one is for you BobbyJ, now you can pay me back with a Maxi-dress)

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Want to fill us in???????
"

I have a huge problem with this Summer's fashion trend...the maxi dress. My theory is that no one, no one, no one looks good in a mu-mu. Bobby has a problem with the phrase "Yeah, I know right." It is way overused by the same people. We have issues. I know this.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Ok, I have never in my life considered uttering the words "Yeah, I know, right," all in one string. Now you wonderful people have it playing through my head like an ear worm (those songs that are awful like OH RICKY YOUR SO FINE).
Thanks for making my day!