• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mdkohn

Beach Crab
Oct 3, 2005
My husband and I and another married couple want to rent a house/condo for a long weekend (probably November 18 - 21 (Fri - Mon). This is the weekend before Thanksgiving and we can't stay the entire week, unfortunately. We would like to be near the beach and near Grayton Beach, if possible. Any suggestions? Do you think this is possible?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
mdkohn said:
My husband and I and another married couple want to rent a house/condo for a long weekend (probably November 18 - 21 (Fri - Mon). This is the weekend before Thanksgiving and we can't stay the entire week, unfortunately. We would like to be near the beach and near Grayton Beach, if possible. Any suggestions? Do you think this is possible?

Yes - many owners and rental agencies will work it out with you. Especially in the offseason.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
You should be able to find a rental easily; it's off-peak, and lower rates and daily rentals abound. I've used the individual rental companies for years, but this year I've had great luck using VRBO.com

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
We currently have several properties available for this time period. Please PM me for details and photos of these properties.

Thanks.