• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Austin Moller

Beach Crab
Jul 18, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi,
I own a 4 bedroom (1 is a bunk room) 3 bath cottage home in water sound west. We are looking to lease the house long term. 1 year minimum. Must have excellent credit and be responsible. No pets. We are asking $4,500 a month. The house is unfurnished and is excellent shape. The house also has a one car garage which is nice for storage. You are on the beach side of 30A and can walk to the beach in 10 min or ride a bike and be there in less than 5. If interested please call 310-499-3144. Trash and HOA fees included in the rent.

SLB 30A

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2017
30A
Hi,
I own a 4 bedroom (1 is a bunk room) 3 bath cottage home in water sound west. We are looking to lease the house long term. 1 year minimum. Must have excellent credit and be responsible. No pets. We are asking $4,500 a month. The house is unfurnished and is excellent shape. The house also has a one car garage which is nice for storage. You are on the beach side of 30A and can walk to the beach in 10 min or ride a bike and be there in less than 5. If interested please call 310-499-3144. Trash and HOA fees included in the rent.
I am very interested in your cottage in West Beach. I currently own in WaterSound and am selling my house and will need a place to live before building again. Please contact me. I left a phone message this morning. Thank you, Susan