• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cameron E Lacks

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2021
Chamblee, GA
Good afternoon Sowal community! I am looking for a guest house, studio, 1 bedroom apartment, etc. for myself and my 5-year old rescue dog (100% house trained and not destructive). Hoping to stay between Inlet beach and Santa Rosa Beach. Open to 3,6,12 month leases. I work for a tech company remotely and am taking advantage of the opportunity to work remote and move back to my favorite place! References available from previous employers and landlords!

If anyone knows of anything or anyone looking to rent their place from January- March or April (or beyond that) let me know! Thank you in advance!

Cameron Lacks
404-718-9923

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30
Good afternoon Sowal community! I am looking for a guest house, studio, 1 bedroom apartment, etc. for myself and my 5-year old rescue dog (100% house trained and not destructive). Hoping to stay between Inlet beach and Santa Rosa Beach. Open to 3,6,12 month leases. I work for a tech company remotely and am taking advantage of the opportunity to work remote and move back to my favorite place! References available from previous employers and landlords!

If anyone knows of anything or anyone looking to rent their place from January- March or April (or beyond that) let me know! Thank you in advance!

Cameron Lacks
404-718-9923