• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brigid Mac

Beach Crab
Oct 17, 2018
Atlanta, Ga
Hi, I'm looking for a short term rental. I'm a dependable, neat, working professional (nurse) trying to decide if I want to move to the area full-time. I would love a 2 bedroom. I currently reside in Atlanta. I have a non shedding well behaved Maltipoo dog. Hopefully furnished but ok if not. Thanks :)

Last edited:

MoJo

Beach Crab
Oct 17, 2018
Seagrove Beach
I have a 3-4 bedroom/ 3 bath home that should be ready to move in November 8th. Located in Old Seagrove. LMK if you want more info.

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006
Hi, I'm looking for a short term rental. I'm a dependable, neat, working professional (nurse) trying to decide if I want to move to the area full-time. I would love a 2 bedroom. I currently reside in Atlanta. I have a non shedding well behaved Maltipoo dog. Hopefully furnished but ok if not. Thanks :)
I have a 3 bedroom on the water, unfurnished.
Call 850-819-3297 for more information

AlabamaGirl

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2013
I have a 3-4 bedroom/ 3 bath home that should be ready to move in November 8th. Located in Old Seagrove. LMK if you want more info.
Hi , I’m also looking for a 3 bedroom rental along 30A. The husband and I are looking to buy a place over in that area and we would a place for 6 months. If you are interested let me know

MoJo

Beach Crab
Oct 17, 2018
Seagrove Beach
3 bed dogwood st Old Seagrove. Will be available in three weeks brand new everything. 2 blocks to Seaside and 2 blocks to water. Call 850-699-0294 if interested.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
I have a 3 BR furnished I’d consider for right tenant. It’s my retirement home so had not planned on it being a rental. Text me and I’ll text photos. 502-296-8885. I’m a nurse also and my home is beautiful and nurse budget friendly for the area!

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
I have a 3 BR furnished I’d consider for right tenant. It’s my retirement home so had not planned on it being a rental. Text me and I’ll text photos. 502-296-8885. I’m a nurse also and my home is beautiful and nurse budget friendly for the area!
Also I’m near the west end of 30A, maybe a mile from Sacred Heart.

mcavaliere

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2009
Hi Brigid Mac. I have a Maltipoo also. Have you found a place yet? If not...text me 404-569-9121