• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Mar 4, 2016
Does anyone know of any Church services that are offered in the evenings?I'm new to the area. Either Sunday night (preferable) or a midweek? I'm looking for a Christian based church that's contemporary. Unfortunately, I work Sunday mornings. Anywhere between Panama City and Grayton would be great! Thanks

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Destiny Worship Center is based in Miramar Beach but has a campus on Panama City Beach. I do not go there and have never attended one of their services but have many friends who attend both the Miramar Beach church and their Freeport campus. Non-denominational and have an active mission program.
I would love to recommend my church, Point Washington United Methodist, but we do not have worship on Sunday night or mid-week.

gaylewylie

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2013
Hi Mary-Elyse,

I go to Destiny Worship Center (Miramar Beach Campus) and it is an amazing Bible-based, Christ-centered church. I am a small group leader and an adult youth leader there. Although they do not have a Sunday evening service, they do have a 6:00 Saturday evening contemporary service. In fact, they have a lovely free dinner,beginning about 5:00, for all who attend the Saturday evening service. You wil feel so welcome at DWC and if you join a small group, you'll make friends fast, just as I did after I moved here from GA 2 years ago!

If you try DWC, you will not be sorry!