• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

liblogfish

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2008
I am looking for a new dog for our family. However, we have 3 children and can't go through the puppy phase again. So we are looking for a older dog to join our family. We love labs and have had a black lab in the past and really loved her. If anyone is looking for a new home for their loving dog we may be interested.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Female Black Lab for Adoption

Hi there! I work in dog rescue and I am suppose to pick up a female lab in the next couple of days. The lady has 3 other labs and just can't keep her. The lab
is around 10 mos old, maybe a year and is house and crate trained. Please let me know if you are interested. You can email me at realtordanielle@earthlink.com.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Danielle

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
My recommendation is this "Yoda-lookalike"! How can you resist this face?

FL716.12829546-1-pn.jpg

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12829546

sassysomethin*

Beach Crab
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Tasha,

I am fostering, a dog-a golden lab/shepard mix. She is on the small side, approx. fourty pounds, 1 year old. She is absolutely beautiful, very intelligent, house broken, amazing disposition, great with kids and other dogs. Currently cuddled up in a ball with my five year old niece, she must have been in a family with children and is happy to be among them. I am a single person with a full time career and do not possess the lifestyle for a dog. I took her on the last day when her time ran out at the kill shelter. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting her, you can call me on my cell: 850-502-9074.

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Shelly, I love that dog too! The ear thing seems to be permanent, she looks the same in all the pictures.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Come hang out on Eden drive for a day, you could go home with several!