• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
four ppl fishing plus one captain on a flats boat will be very crowded. For Bay fishing, you might give Bo Walker a call. YellowFin Sports in Seagrove, will have his number.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Anyone know of a good captain/guide who can take four fisherman redfish/speck fishing this weekend?:dunno:

We can do it. Although, like Smiling Joe said, it won't be on a flats boat with four people. We'd need to use a center console boat for four people and that will limit how shallow we can get. But still good fishing.

I haven't seen Bo in a long time and have also heard that he moved away.

Anyone know of a good captain/guide who can take four fisherman redfish/speck fishing this weekend?:dunno:

Hey Dr.,

JOE has a great community pier back in Rivercamps. That area is known for its speckled trout. I went back the other evening just around sunset and after when the moon was bright. There are a lot of fish popping the water back there. I've caught a lot of fish by putting in under the 79 bridge and heading over that way by boat.

The pier is probably 500 feet out into West Bay area. You might like to check out the Rivercamps updated amenities too. It looks real good back there. 1 Watersound'r to another, I'm really considering Rivercamps for a family member.