• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
I need a photo for business purposes (very simple photo - nothing fancy - and only need a digital file, not a print) and was looking for a local photographer who wants to trade services - I will give free banner advertising on my blog in exchange for your services.

Please email me at jill@sowalscene.com if you are interested. Thanks!

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I need a photo for business purposes (very simple photo - nothing fancy - and only need a digital file, not a print) and was looking for a local photographer who wants to trade services - I will give free banner advertising on my blog in exchange for your services.

Hey! Sent you a pm and an email about a new, budding local photographer.

Hope all is well with you!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com

My youngest sister is just getting started and would love to trade. She is really good! Her name is Amber. Here is her web info.

www.mag-photography.com

Last edited: