• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Hi,

I am looking for a long term rental home, 3 or 4 bedroom. South of 98 in Santa Rosa Beach or surrounding areas. I don't want to go further east of Grayton and no further west of 30-A. I don't want to pay more than $1500 monthy. I am a very clean and organized person and would keep your place in perfect condition. Thanks!

Summer10

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Hi,

I am looking for a long term rental home, 3 or 4 bedroom. South of 98 in Santa Rosa Beach or surrounding areas. I don't want to go further east of Grayton and no further west of 30-A. I don't want to pay more than $1500 monthy. I am a very clean and organized person and would keep your place in perfect condition. Thanks!

Hello,

I have a 2 bedroom home is you get stuck. If you would like more info please email me at warburton48@msn.com

House is located in Seagrove Beach - 2 blocks to the beach .

townesquarejenn

Beach Crab
Feb 28, 2010
I know a place

Hi,

A friend of mine has a house on Sugar Sand Lane they would like a long term rental on. Its 3 bedroom, 3 bath.