• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
My wife and I were already planning an October trip prior to the hurricane. At this point, I just don't think it is realistic to try and stay gulf front in our regular place.

We would very much like to find a place on the bay in Walton County. There seem to be very few bay front rentals available. There are a few at Sandestin, but we would prefer something bay front off Chat Holly. Something with a private pier/dock for fishing would be great.

Any ideas/suggetions?

Thanks.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Totally agree. I look at the Bayfront MLS listings all the time. If we were to ever outright buy something, that is what I would want. With the money you would save, you could have a private pool AND a boat house.

Much more serene than 30-A if you ask me.

JB said:
Totally agree. I look at the Bayfront MLS listings all the time. If we were to ever outright buy something, that is what I would want. With the money you would save, you could have a private pool AND a boat house.

Much more serene than 30-A if you ask me.

At the prices I'm seeing... Not sure you'd save much money. Nothing under $1,000,000 with over 1,000 sq feet :shock: