• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Valerie Akerson

Beach Crab
Oct 26, 2015
My family has been coming to Seacrest for the last 3 years. 30A is our favorite spot. We are possibly bringing my elderly parents (77 & 71) this summer. They are not as spry as they once were and the steps down to the beach from where we stay would be impossible for my mom. What is a good spot we could stay where that would not be an issue? We would want to stay together so 7 of us. We would like a pool ideally and a beach view would be nice but that is negotiable...

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The Eastern Lake area is fairly low as is Grayton. You may also consider something near a regional beach access which will have a wheel chair ramp.

Also the SWFD lifeguards have a special wheel chair designed for the beach. Email info@swfd.org.

WMW

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2014
Consider staying in Seagrove near the Santa Clara Beach access. It has parking, restrooms, and a ramp to the beach. See link below for a video and additional info.

"Santa Clara Access is ADA accessible, and has parking, restrooms, and lifeguards during peak season. Located on Scenic 30A, 1/2 mile east of Scenic 395, turn south on Bramble Grove Road."