1. Summer's End Clearance Sale Everything 30-50% off at Moon Creek Gallery in Grayton Beach Plaza on 283! Your favorite SoWal Photo Prints, Matted Prints, Framed Prints, SoWal T-shirts & Hats.

Looking for furnished rental for Feb/March

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by JBrown, Jan 1, 2008.

1. JBrown

JBrown Beach Comber

I am expecting my first child and am looking for a place for my out of town parents to escape from my house. Not too picky on location, just somewhere East of Seagrove and West of Okaloosa Island and would love something with beach view. Would be willing to rent the entire month of March if necessary. Need location, proximity to beach, price and utility commitments when you respond. Thank you!

JBrown

2. Fish

Fish Beach Comber

Congrats on your new addition.

http://www.vrbo.com/91258
    Check out our place...if you think it may fit your needs, let me know and we can work it out.

Thanks,

Fish

3. Beachlover2

Beachlover2 Beach Fanatic

http://www.vrbo.com/52388

I have a friend who has this place in Ciboney in Miramar Beach. Her snowbirds just cancelled at Christmas so it is open. Beautiful view!!!!!

4. Ritackay

Ritackay Beach Lover

Hi,

I have a fully furnished 2 bedroom ground level unit at The Village of Blue Mtn. Beach. You can view it at www.bluebaydesigns.com. The price is $1200 per month.

Thanks,

Rita

5. vickiatthebeach

vickiatthebeach Beach Crab

I have a new studio condo at the Luau at Sandestin Resort. It has a gorgeous beach view with numerous amenities to enjoy. Beautifully decorated. $900 per month snevetsii@aol.com

6. luvlivin

luvlivin Beach Crab

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  7. The Dolphin

The Dolphin Beach Comber

Please visit www.dolphindevelopes.com, click on Vacation Rentals, and scroll to "Brenner's Beach Bungalow" and "Sandy Bottoms" in Inlet Beach as well as "SErenity at Sunset" in Gulf Place. Please call me at 850-622-0388 or 850-225-2682 if you have any questions or would like to further discuss some options. Have a great weekend!