• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

deutschdoc

Beach Crab
Jul 8, 2006
Hi-

We're looking for a rental August 19-26. We need at least three bedrooms for 6 adults and a baby (11 months old). We would like to be on the beach and have a pool, or at least close access to a pool.

Thanks

KBB

Beach Lover
Nov 9, 2005
You should check out www.PearlyWhiteProperties.com. They have a Gulf Front house called "Sunsational" that is a 6 bedroom house and another property called "Que Sera Sera" that is almost Gulf Front that is a 4 bedroom beach house. Great Properties and their pricing INCLUDES sales tax.

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
ladydebubba60 said:
Here is a post from another thread from imasunbum as to a rental they have available.

imasunbum
Beach Lover

August Available at Seacrest Beach

For those that may need reservations for August, I have availability. See
www.vrbo.com/61394 and pm, email or call me! Thanks!

Thank you so much ladydebubba60 - I would love to rent to them, but of course, I am not gulf front, however, they did mention a pool, and man do we have a pool at Seacrest Beach! THANKS!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
:D I knew it wasn't but your place is nice and it does have a pool and you can view the gulf. They stated they would like to be on the beach but I'm betting they would be willing maybe to stay a little off beach if they couldn't get what they wanted exactly. Your place does not appear to be that far from the beach. But you're welcome! BTW, I love the lagoon pool!

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
ladydebubba60 said:
:D I knew it wasn't but your place is nice and it does have a pool and you can view the gulf. They stated they would like to be on the beach but I'm betting they would be willing maybe to stay a little off beach if they couldn't get what they wanted exactly. Your place does not appear to be that far from the beach. But you're welcome! BTW, I love the lagoon pool!
Thank you so much!! Great marketing for me! So generous of you!

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
Hi!

We have a gulf front town home, called Bridge Lane, in WaterSound Beach that has guests checking out the morning of the 19th, so it will be available the week of August 19-26th.

Coastal Living Magazine featured a photo spread on Bridge Lane is in its March 2006 issue, proclaiming it a great coastal rental. To read the article go to www.coastalliving.com, click on 'Homes', then 'Guestbook', then 'Condo, Sweet Condo'.

Bridge Lane has fabulous gulf and pool views, access to three community pools, many other amenities and over one mile of secluded gorgeous beach. There are three bedrooms, all with private baths.

While Bridge Lane is not suited for children, an 11 month old would be welcome. The master is spacious and would accommodate a bed for the child. The home is not child proofed, however, and has no equipment for children.

Please check our website www.watersoundbeach.net for photos and information. Info on WaterSound Beach is available at www.joetowns/watersoundbeach.

Regards,

joanne