• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tjl

Beach Comber
Oct 29, 2009
I am looking for a cleaner(s) for roughly 45 cleanings per year. This home is NOT a rental. I am looking for a very detailed oriented cleaning that an owner would do themselves (if time permitted!). This would include changing of sheets and possibly a bit of laundry (although I am open to outsourcing that component). THIS IS A SUNDAY CLEANING. I prefer a well experienced individual(s) who will provide their own supplies and equipment. please contact me at terry@jmrequitygroup.com with interest and background.

The home has 5 bedrooms each with its own bathroom. However, not all rooms will need weekly cleaning/changing on a regular basis.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
Please call me at 850.502.0531. I would love to speak to you about this opportunity. I have impeccable references.

Rachel

premocleaning

Beach Comber
Sep 23, 2010
Hi my name is lynn Premo I own my own cleaning business
Premocleaning I have been servicing walton county for seven years.
Im actually running a fall special right now for new clients.every 3rd cleaning is free until Dec.1st 2010.
I come very highly recommended for professional,quality residential cleaning.Have cleaned for the same families for 7 years also take care of homes for clients that live out of town.
Give me a call for a free estimate.
850-259-7522