• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
Hey SoWallers...I am on the hunt for a long piece of local driftwood to make a fireplace mantle out of. Anyone out there who collects driftwood who would like to sell me their piece? The more interesting the piece, the better.

Thanking you in advance for any help or suggestions.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
florida girl used to have a giant collection.
Thanks Kurt and SWGB. I contacted Florida Girl already and hopefully she has something. Kurt...I WILL be calling about where your recommend I hunt...thanks so much for responding! C

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
Thanks FG. Give me a call or post me. We are getting close to getting one up and I'd love to see what you have!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I can send you a few pics of an awesome piece I have. I haven't figured out how to load them to the board but I have a piece approx. 6 1/2 feet long and 15 inches wide.

Last edited:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Hey SoWallers...I am on the hunt for a long piece of local driftwood to make a fireplace mantle out of. Anyone out there who collects driftwood who would like to sell me their piece? The more interesting the piece, the better.

Thanking you in advance for any help or suggestions.

Bring your chain saw in front of comadores retreat. A tree washed up on the beach. All the drift wood you could need, ever.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Plenty of it around the bay. There was a guy who was collecting it and selling it cheap at the bait shack on the north east corner of the 331 bridge.