• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

McKenzie Paige

Beach Crab
Jul 29, 2020
DC
I am looking for long term rental situation, beginning sometime in October. Open to a month or more! Budget is ~2,500 or less. Single professional and a small no shed dog.

Would need to be furnished. I am open to areas but would prefer for it to be in walking distance to the beach (closer the better), shops, grocery store, etc.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
I am looking for long term rental situation, beginning sometime in October. Open to a month or more! Budget is ~2,500 or less. Single professional and a small no shed dog.

Would need to be furnished. I am open to areas but would prefer for it to be in walking distance to the beach (closer the better), shops, grocery store, etc.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
Is there a way to contact you outside of this forum? I might be willing to rent my second home.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011

You can text me at +15022968885

Mary Howell

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2015
McKenzie

Our Seagrove home might work. see images at www.vrbo.com/1027030

Recently described by renters as:

"Mary Leigh’s property is a hidden gem! It’s hard to capture how wonderful it is in the photos. It’s beautifully decorated, in a little pocket neighborhood that’s full of lovely homes. It’s a short walk from the beach, yet it feels almost secluded because it’s surrounded by lush landscaping."