• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Heatherd369

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
In need of a place before 3/31. Looking for a 3 bedroom minimum. In the Santa Rosa Beach/Freeport area if possible! We do have a small dog I know for sure we are bringing. She is fully vaccinated and vetted. Also she is on Trifexis monthly. Which is a flea, tick, and heartworm preventive. We also may bring another small dog and possibly a cat. Willing to pay pet deposits.

About us, it would be myself and my husband. And his two siblings. We all are responsible adults, we do not party, drink, or smoke.

Looking to keep rent under $2500 max. Thank you.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
In need of a place before 3/31. Looking for a 3 bedroom minimum. In the Santa Rosa Beach/Freeport area if possible! We do have a small dog I know for sure we are bringing. She is fully vaccinated and vetted. Also she is on Trifexis monthly. Which is a flea, tick, and heartworm preventive. We also may bring another small dog and possibly a cat. Willing to pay pet deposits.

About us, it would be myself and my husband. And his two siblings. We all are responsible adults, we do not party, drink, or smoke.

Looking to keep rent under $2500 max. Thank you.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi.if you havent found anything please give me a call or text. I have a lovely 3/3 newly a available. 321-432-3414

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi, what do you have available? Thank you
Hi
We do.longterm only after mid August. However we do have some weekly rentals available starting in April. We are dig friendly but sorry do not allow cats due to allergies. If you are interested in finding.out the dates we have available please text or Call me at 321-432-3414. Thanks
Maria