• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Aidan Waldrum

Beach Crab
May 23, 2017
Rosemary Beach, FL
Hey guys, I am a 20 year old male college athlete looking for a room to rent for the summer. The most I would like to pay is around $750. I just need a room to come back to. I have a job as well that will easily cover the rental cost. I don't mind where it is or if it's with a male or female. Can call or text anytime

IanSan5653

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2016
Fort Myers, FL
Hey,I'm also looking for a room to rent for the summer and will be working full time as well. I posted a thread earlier for a 2BR, 2BA condo that was $3000/mo, which, when split, is unfortunately far above your budget. If you find any other places that you might want to split for less than that, let me know and I'll definitely do it. So far I've found that nobody wants to rent cheaply for just 3 months.

Ryantt27

Beach Comber
May 24, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
Hey guys, I am a 20 year old male college athlete looking for a room to rent for the summer. The most I would like to pay is around $750. I just need a room to come back to. I have a job as well that will easily cover the rental cost. I don't mind where it is or if it's with a male or female. Can call or text anytime

Hey would y'all be interested in renting a 3 bedroom place for the summer there are a few links on the forum.

Ryantt27

Beach Comber
May 24, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
Hey,I'm also looking for a room to rent for the summer and will be working full time as well. I posted a thread earlier for a 2BR, 2BA condo that was $3000/mo, which, when split, is unfortunately far above your budget. If you find any other places that you might want to split for less than that, let me know and I'll definitely do it. So far I've found that nobody wants to rent cheaply for just 3 months.

Would y'all want to find a place to split 3 ways for the summer?

Ryantt27

Beach Comber
May 24, 2017
Santa Rosa beach

Would y'all want to find a place to split 3 ways for the summer?

IanSan5653

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2016
Fort Myers, FL
I'm willing but I would need to know by tomorrow. I know that's cutting it close but I have another opportunity elsewhere that I have to commit to if this doesn't work out. I'm willing to go up to $1600 max. Let me know if you find somewhere, and I'll keep looking as well.

Aidan Waldrum

Beach Crab
May 23, 2017
Rosemary Beach, FL
I'm willing but I would need to know by tomorrow. I know that's cutting it close but I have another opportunity elsewhere that I have to commit to if this doesn't work out. I'm willing to go up to $1600 max. Let me know if you find somewhere, and I'll keep looking as well.
Yea I have a job I start Tuesday so I'm scrambling to find a spot