• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chrisjohnson850

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2009
Looking for roommate to share beautiful house in Sandestin. New house on small lake in Sandestin. Fantastic location 2 min, walk to Baytown.
Private room with private bathroom and entrance. Beautiful wood floors, gourmet kitchen, and screened in back porch overlooking lake.
The home is professionally decorated, the room is completely furnished and has a door that leads to the screened in porch. The private bathroom also has an enclosed outdoor shower.

Sandestin is a gated Resort with shopping, dinning, and entertainment. The resort also has several pools tennis courts and private beach access.

700.00 a month includes all utilities high speed internet. I am looking for a roommate immediately.

I am an up beat happy person, quiet and considerate, but I also like to have a good time.
Hope to hear from you:)

fsuuser

Beach Comber
Jan 3, 2009
Wondering if you were still searching for a roommate? Could you show some pictures or I can make appointment this weekend to take a look at, if still looking?

Looking for roommate to share beautiful house in Sandestin. New house on small lake in Sandestin. Fantastic location 2 min, walk to Baytown.
Private room with private bathroom and entrance. Beautiful wood floors, gourmet kitchen, and screened in back porch overlooking lake.
The home is professionally decorated, the room is completely furnished and has a door that leads to the screened in porch. The private bathroom also has an enclosed outdoor shower.

Sandestin is a gated Resort with shopping, dinning, and entertainment. The resort also has several pools tennis courts and private beach access.

700.00 a month includes all utilities high speed internet. I am looking for a roommate immediately.

I am an up beat happy person, quiet and considerate, but I also like to have a good time.
Hope to hear from you:)