• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
[h=2]Rental management in Sandestin[/h]
I have a 3 bedroom/ 3 bath home in Sandestin. I will be traveling most of the year and looking for the right person to manage my home. I was very successful a few years ago when I rented through vrbo. I just don't have the time. If your interested in managing my home. Please send me a private message. I will be looking at starting the rentals as soon as Feb1. I will also consider long term rental.​

Emerald Shores

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2012
www.emeraldshoreshomewatch.com
If ever in need of a Home Watch Service or Property Management ,call Dawn and Don Burton at 850-687-5380 . We also clean if needed but we are not a cleaning company. On 1/5 we will be at the Preserves Cleaning and inspecting a home. We have never done the marketing part of vacation rentals before. We are a licensed business and it is just my husband and myself we have no employees working with us.

bbellville

Beach Crab
Mar 16, 2014
Hi! My husband and I own Coastal Blue Vacations Rentals and we also live on 30A. We personalize our rental management with the owners wants and needs as well as our renters. We are very professional and currently manage 4 other properties along 30a. We only charge 18% for our services. We are both real estate agents as well so we know the market and are right on target with our rental projections. We would love to take of your home and offer you a rental projection for the upcoming season. Please call me at your convenience if you would like to discuss using our company.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Kim and Brad Bellville
850-227-5110