• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RLew

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2022
Destin
Hi there,

I'm searching for a studio or carriage house (or something along those lines) for long-term rent, starting around January 1st or March 1st (I have my current place until the end of February, but it's ok if I move before then). I'm open to anywhere between Fort Walton Beach and Seaside (or a little further east).

I'm a fabulous tenant--I'm respectful, very clean, quiet (not given to loud parties/gatherings), and conscientious. I tend to keep to myself, but I'm friendly and enjoy a good conversation if the opportunity arises.

I'm in a great situation currently, but the plan has always been for me to move out by February, due to my place being an airbnb location that will be in high demand for short-term bookings once the tourism season starts locally.

Please do feel free to send me a private message if you know of a place like I described. Thanks for reading my post! :)

DP2 Do Good Acres

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2022
Defuniak Springs, FL
This is our cottage and it can be available as a long-term rental. We are located right in town in Defuniak Springs on 32 acres. The setting is beautiful. If you love the outdoors, privacy, and serenity, but are still close to everything, let us know.