• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amber Brock

Beach Comber
Nov 15, 2015
We have recently moved to the area and i want to get my daughter involved in some activities outside of school. She is nine. I really want her to do something that will get her out seeing new friends, but also be something that she can work on and be proud of herself. I am not a Tennis player....(however, Id love to learn myself)... so I need a little direction on where to start. She has completed a tennis camp at a rec center and really enjoyed it, so next step is??

Fish575

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2013
Sandestin Tennis has a very good youth program. Lots of different skill levels available and very good teaching/coaching. The program is designed for kids.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
WaterColor Tennis offers Junior Tennis camps during summer and I believe instruction by appointment.
Welcome to WaterColor Tennis!

Sandestin Tennis offers Junior Tennis (as mentioned above).
Florida Tennis Lessons, Destin Tennis Resort Services - Sandestin

Seascape Resort in Miramar Beach
Destin Tennis - Clay Court Tennis Club Miramar Beach - Seascape Resort

Seaside Tennis
Contact the Pro Shop, 850-231-2214, tennis@seasidefl.com or Facebook: Seaside Tennis, to reserve a court, schedule a private lesson, inquire about our junior program or plan your group event or team weekend.

Frank Brown Park Tennis Lessons in PCB
Tennis

Check with Rosemary Beach and Tops'l Resort - both have tennis facilities and programs.