• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peach In FL

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2009
Dune Allen
We are relocating to the 30A area and will be looking to find trusted doggie daycare and boarding. Our dog is used to staying in a place with large "suites" and no crates. Also, it has to be a place that lets the dogs play during the day without being locked up. If anyone has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate the info.

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
We are relocating to the 30A area and will be looking to find trusted doggie daycare and boarding. Our dog is used to staying in a place with large "suites" and no crates. Also, it has to be a place that lets the dogs play during the day without being locked up. If anyone has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate the info.

Welcome to Sowal!! We used Wagz Boutique in DeFuniak Springs for the first time recently. They are probably too far away from 30-A for regular day care, but not far out of the way if you are driving out of town via I-10.We loved it and the dogs seemed to also! They have tiled, air conditioned rooms and a big grassy backyard for the pups to play in. When I dropped my girls off a few weeks ago, I came back within the hour to bring some more bedding and they had already taken them out for a run.

We were very happy to find Silver and Eric to take care of our babies in this horribly hot weather. They are inside dogs and a regular kennel would have been horrible on them. Here is their phone number and website if you would like more information.

Wagz Boutique
850-348-1267

Home

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Welcome to Sowal!! We used Wagz Boutique in DeFuniak Springs for the first time recently. They are probably too far away from 30-A for regular day care, but not far out of the way if you are driving out of town via I-10.We loved it and the dogs seemed to also! They have tiled, air conditioned rooms and a big grassy backyard for the pups to play in. When I dropped my girls off a few weeks ago, I came back within the hour to bring some more bedding and they had already taken them out for a run.

We were very happy to find Silver and Eric to take care of our babies in this horribly hot weather. They are inside dogs and a regular kennel would have been horrible on them. Here is their phone number and website if you would like more information.

Wagz Boutique
850-348-1267

Home
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming here in s.r.b awesome website "pawpawspets.com" pat is awesome grooming ,boarding, and doggie daycare and fosters rescue dogs until homes are found for them...super person loves dogs...4 huge play fenced areas all small dogs with small dogs med. with med. etc..etc.. all the play areas have doggie pools when it gets too hot they all can go inside and hang-out no one is locked up in a kennel. cool cots inside for the dogs to lay around on and soak up the a/c and have a snack.give her a call pat (850)267-1439 and go by there and check it out....your pets will love the place

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2007
We used Emerald Coast Kennels a bunch of times and we were very pleased. Now we only do pet-friendly, because it just feels like someone is missing when our little buddy isn't around.......

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
We used Emerald Coast Kennels a bunch of times and we were very pleased. Now we only do pet-friendly, because it just feels like someone is missing when our little buddy isn't around.......

Emerald Coast Kennel, Inc.

Nice lady, really cares. I know they require something from your vet about shots. That sounds like something to be concerned about. But never boarded my dogs, too many of them, so not sure.