• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

waterdog

Beach Lover
Mar 14, 2009
Looking to adopt an older 4-5 year old golden reteriver or golden - mix. Mature lady with vet references--my golden died of old age --she was 13. Now ready for a loveable, sweet dog. Would consider younger or older dog.

Last edited:

waterdog

Beach Lover
Mar 14, 2009
Thank you for tip--

Not too good at this posting business --Novice on computers---Thank you verymuch!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I can sooooo hook you up in Atlanta! PM me if you are ok with a drive!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Thank you so much--but Atlanta drive to far sadly.

I understand and I apologize for not offering my sympathies earlier! I am really sorry to hear about your pooch!

I hope you find a great dog soon~~~~~~ :love:

Cheers~~~~~

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
I was also going to recommend checking out Fergie, the yellow lab in the article that Shelly listed. She is from the Golden Retriever Rescue. She is a beautiful dog.

Good luck and sorry for your loss - our Milly just turned 2. We lost our Catfish at 15 - they are a member of the family!!!

conched out

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2008
Looking to adopt an older 4-5 year old golden reteriver or golden - mix. Mature lady with vet references--my golden died of old age --she was 13. Now ready for a loveable, sweet dog. Would consider younger or older dog.

I'm sorry for your loss....our 13 yo retriever died 2 yrs ago, our second is 9 and when she goes I don't think they'll be another puppy in our future (we've had 3 goldens)....but always thought maybe an older golden would be fun to adopt. Good luck in your search.