• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SDoering

Beach Lover
Looking to buy or sell a home in Santa Rosa Beach? Do you want to know which area is right for you? Which community on 30A best fits your lifestyle? What about a new construction home North of 98, or perhaps a home by the bay?
My name is Sabine Robertson and I am a realtor for Silver International Realty 30A. I have experience with buying and managing investment properties, purchasing lots and helping clients understand the coastal dune restrictions before buying a lot.
It is my goal to put my clients first.

Feel free to call or text me, I am glad to help or answer any questions you may have.

Sabine Robertson
850-830-6461
www.lifestyleon30a@gmail.com

What my clients say about me….

Amazing realtor. Sabine treats you like family and goes above and beyond expectations. You won't be disappointed. (Candace, 2017)

Sabine Robertson is a very professional realtor that will go the extra mile to ensure you find your dream home. She sold our home very quickly while making sure we got our asking price. Then she found us the home we always wanted, and helped us put together an offer that was fair. We ended up below the seller’s price!! I would recommend Sabine Robertson to anyone. If you want a great experience during what should be a stressful time, give Sabine a call!! You won’t be disappointed! (Kory, 2017)

Sabine went above and beyond helping us find a lot to build our home in Santa Rosa Beach. Her help making sure we had all the information on the lots we reviewed was truly impressive and big help through the entire process. We look forward to being friends and neighbors down the road. Ed (2017)