• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

thoughtsofone

Beach Comber
Hey Sowal'rs,

I'm not new to these forums but I am posting after a lengthy absence. My wife and I are and have been looking to relocate to SoWal for some time (We were married in Seaside 5 years ago this summer).

I am a freelance web & graphic designer/photographer/videographer. I have toured with many "big" country artists here in Nashville but I suffered a stroke earlier this year (I am 28!) that has stopped me from traveling so frequently. I am looking to get off the road and find a position in the SoWal area that would need my expertise. I would eventually love to become a full time portrait photographer for families and couples in the SoWal area but financially I am not quite ready to make that complete self-employment leap. You can check out some of my work at: www.christuleyphotography.com and christuley.carbonmade.com

My wife is a school teacher. She is currently a gym and technology teacher (random pairing I know!) at a K-8 school in Nashville. We would need a job for her as well. She is a fitness and healthy lifestyle guru. She would be a great nanny, teacher, or heath/fitness instructor.

I am hoping we can find something so that we can make our dream of moving to SoWal a reality. After having a stroke and fully recovering I know time is incredibly precious. I'm ready to stop sitting and waiting for the right time to relocate. We are ready to pull the trigger!

Thank you all for your time! I really love this community and I am on here lurking quite frequently.

Chris