• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
If you MISSED OUT on our last 6 week free transformation program because it was sold out, You get one more chance to get in on our next one that starts mid February. We are two and a half weeks into our first transformation program and we already have a ton of team members that have lost 9-15 pounds and even a few who havE lost more!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 30 PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRANSFORM THEIR BODIES & DROP 20 POUNDS IN 6 WEEKS FOR FREE
(I ASK THAT WE CAN SHARE YOUR TRANSFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE ONCE YOU LOSE THE WEIGHT)

WHAT YOU MUST DO:

TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW AND SEND US A MESSAGE WiTH YOUR EMAIL
AND LET US KNOW YOU WANT IN..... Please only respond if you are an action taker with a positive attitude( just wanting it "kind of" or just "hoping" for a change is not enough.. Be ready to work for it)

Just like our current 6 week transformation program, at the end of the 6 weeks if you melt off 20lbs or more you get a FULL refund. To get a spot for our upcoming transformation you can pay the full amount now of $479.00 or half now and the other have on February 15th.

OUR NEXT AND POSSIBLY LAST 6 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM STARTS IN FEBRUARY, take advantage now!

Committed to Your Success,

Jason Kuhn
http://www.movestrongdestin.com

P.S. just look at what a few of our current 6 week team members are saying:

Kacie Hohnadell I started this program less than 2 weeks ago and I have lost 8 pounds so far! Jason is an awesome trainer and will really push you! I'm not going to lie, It has been hard, but I love seeing myself get stronger by the day. This program has been the best thing I've done for myself in a long time! Sign up and join our team!
26 January at 12:14 · Unlike · 4

Jason Kuhn I love it !! We are definitely happy to have hard workers like you guys on the team!!
26 January at 12:19 · Like · 2

Helen Schreiner If I can do this, you can do this..... I was inactive, had put on 50 LBS, and was just sad....... 2 weeks ago I started this program and now I'm running on the beach, doing exercises I've never heard of before, losing weight and inches, and the best part is that I'm happy again........ Thanks Jason Kuhn and Move Strong Destin, your changing my life!
26 January at 12:52 · Unlike · 3

Ashley Collins I have been in the program for 2 weeks now and I'm feeling great! I can tell I'm getting stronger and couldn't ask for a better trainer! Jason is motivating and makes sure you push yourself past the "I can't" moments. You will lose weight and get stronger in the process. Plus meet some amazing people that will help keep you on track and focused. Best thing I have done for myself. Sign up..you won't regret it

Julie M- Thank you Jason Kuhn of Move Strong Destin for your direction and motivation!! 10 lbs. down after 2 1/2 weeks of training. Halfway to 20 lb. goal during the 6 week transformation series. If you are local and have a chance to enter this program...DO IT!! You won't regret it!