• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Large brown male boxer...65 lbs,3yo.,ran away from home today. Left home near Andalusia and 30A around 2 pm. He is a rescue dog and very skittish. May answer to the name Rocco. Has tags on red collar. Please PM jessifunn is you have any info.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:
Large brown male boxer...65 lbs,3yo.,ran away from home today. Left home near Andalusia and 30A around 2 pm. He is a rescue dog and very skittish. May answer to the name Rocco. Has tags on red collar. Please PM jessifunn is you have any info.
NOOO!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Good news....Rocco returned home around 6 pm. Whew....that was close! :clap_1:

BTW...Rocco used to be named Patrick. Jfunn renamed him Paco. No wonder he ran away from home...he is confused! :blink:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
:clap_1: Yay! Miss Kitty and Jfunn! so Gladd roco or Wtth his name is is safe and secure!

Try yelling Patrick and hoping a dog shows up!!!!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Sueshore said:
Try yelling Patrick and hoping a dog shows up!!!!
That's what we used to go thru with John. I remember once at a grocery store (when John was a puppy) I said "We need to get home so we can let John out of his crate." The lady in front of me glared at me with her mouth agape.

dusty

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2005
So glad your dog is home! Have you heard about Homeagain? it is one thing that can help by having him microchipped--the vet can inject a tiny chip near their shoulder. The chip has an id number--all traced to a company that keeps a database. It is heartbreaking when they get out but the microchip provides some peace of mind. Shelters have the scanners that read the chips. Dogs sometimes lose their collars when they are out loose---so the chip is always there.

http://www.homeagainpets.com/

Their website says a dog is recovered every six minutes. Take care!