• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andrew Miller

Beach Crab
Aug 12, 2009
I lost my cat Monday night in Old Seagrove. She is a Bengal and is about two years old. She has very distinctive spots that look like leopard spots. She is greatly missed and I am offering a $200 cash reward to anyone who finds her. You can contact me at (504) 338-7124
zeldaflyer.jpg

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Andrew, your kitty is so beautiful. I live in Old Seagrove and will definitely keep a lookout for her. Sadly, both I and my back door neighbor lost our cats around Memorial Day weekend. We both had Siamese-looking cats - beautiful, just like your sweet baby.

Please post the photo and your contact numbers at places like the Seagrove Village Market, Publix (or businesses around there) and perhaps the Seaside Post Office, as well as just generally around the neighborhood where people walk and ride bikes. Maybe someone has information for you.

Good Luck! We'll keep our eyes open.

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Your beautiful cat

You poor thing. My boyfriend lives in Seagrove and I will tell him to keep an eye out for your kitty. I hope you find her. She is very beautiful.

I lost my cat Monday night in Old Seagrove. She is a Bengal and is about two years old. She has very distinctive spots that look like leopard spots. She is greatly missed and I am offering a $200 cash reward to anyone who finds her. You can contact me at (504) 338-7124
zeldaflyer.jpg