• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterbaddrinkwine

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2009
Point Washington
Charlie, the big happy Yellow Lab, is missing. He lives in Point Washington. If you've seen Charlie in Point Washington or East Point Washington please call Jim or Karen @ 850-832-1900 Thank You!

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
updates???

Any updates on Charlie??? Is he still missing? I plan to drive around looking for him today.

Charlie, the big happy Yellow Lab, is missing. He lives in Point Washington. If you've seen Charlie in Point Washington or East Point Washington please call Jim or Karen @ 850-832-1900 Thank You!

Waterbaddrinkwine

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2009
Point Washington
Charlie

I've looked everywhere for him. Called the Humane Society, checked the vet's office to see if they've called about his micro chip number. I've looked all over East and West Point Washington the only places he knows. If someone has him in there house he would run home at the first chance. My hearts broken right now.... Charlie is the sweetest dog. Thank you for caring and looking for him!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
And I shared. No doubt our fellow dog lovers will share, too.

I hope he's home soon. What a sweetie!

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Looking for Charlie again Sat early a.m.

I will go back out "first light" Sat morning to look for Charlie. Would you mind giving me your nearest cross street so I have a better insight as to where to start looking. I have also found that I find a lot of lost dogs first thing in the morning. If someone has him, they may even be walking him first thing in the morning. My phone number is (850) 797-0526. Please call/txt with any updates or info you can give me as I am not always near a computer and I don't have a "smartphone". I have your number in my cell already.

I've looked everywhere for him. Called the Humane Society, checked the vet's office to see if they've called about his micro chip number. I've looked all over East and West Point Washington the only places he knows. If someone has him in there house he would run home at the first chance. My hearts broken right now.... Charlie is the sweetest dog. Thank you for caring and looking for him!