Lost Dog-HELP!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by w3atlsu, Mar 27, 2008.

1. w3atlsu

w3atlsu Beach Comber

If anyone sees a minature pinscher in the seagrove area, please e-mail me ASAP. An unfortunate incident happened where a door was left open for a few moments and the dog escaped. I appreciate your help. The dog has been gone since Wed evening(March 26th). THANK YOU for any help.

2. wracso

wracso Beach Lover

have you found your dog??

3. w3atlsu

w3atlsu Beach Comber

No, not yet. Still hoping!!!

4. FLSunChaser

FLSunChaser Beach Lover

Hopefully it's not your dog, but there's another post that there's a deceased animal on the bike path on 30-A somewhere. My fingers are crossed that it's not yours you dog!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  5. seacrestkristi

seacrestkristi Beach Fanatic

:cry::cry: :wub: Oooooooh nooo! So sorry for someone right now. :sosad: :wub::wub::wub: Remember, it's not your fault. Accidents happen. Our kids beautiful pit bull got hit by a speeding pick up truck on 30-A,(the guy did feel terrible and stopped) after climbing the fence to go to the beach we think. She ran right in front of him. He couldn't stop. It's been 4 years. :cry: 'Momma' was beautiful with white blue eyes and had been adopted by them. :sosad: I hope it's not your baby but if it is, I am sorry. You are not alone, gull. My neighbor lady then told me one of her beloved pet that was hit on 30-A as well. So sorry.

6. w3atlsu

w3atlsu Beach Comber

I found the post, I am waiting on the response. Hopefully we can get some clarification.

thanks to all.

7. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    I am so sorry. :sosad: I would just be hysterical if that were my dog. I pray that you will find your dog and that s/he will be okay.

We had guests at the beach, and I told them not to let Pepper out. Well, they didn't notice the stairs from the second floor porch to the first floor. So Pepper went out on the second floor porch with one of the guests, and when he went in, Pepper stayed on the porch. A few minutes later I happened to notice Pepper outside at the first floor entrance begging to get in. My heart just stopped. It unnerved me so badly that I went to the bathroom and threw up. From then on I have posted signs on every door that say, "DO NOT LET PEPPER OUTSIDE!"

I will keep my fingers crossed.

8. Minnie

Minnie Beach Fanatic

Any additional info to share, photos, collar?

9. w3atlsu

w3atlsu Beach Comber

Yes, the name of the dog is Lee Boo. I am not the owner, however I am helping a good friend find his dog. The dog does have a collar and tag. I know if my dog was missing, I would do anything to find her. So, I am helping in kind and because he is tied up with a number of things right now. Thanks to all.

See the attached pic.

thanks

W3

10. Dia

Dia Beach Fanatic

we'll keep a look out for Lee Boo

11. Minnie

Minnie Beach Fanatic

Hopefully this will help, others have been found using the SoWal alert system. :clap:

12. w3atlsu

w3atlsu Beach Comber

FYI-the "dead animal on the bike path" was a cat, not a dog

I'm very sorry for the cat (they thought it was wild) but am happy it is not the dog.

13. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
  14. mpboo

mpboo Beach Comber

Hi, my name is Mal and I am the owner of the missing Min Pin. He ran out of the house past my roommate at 8 p.m. on Wed. night (5 min. before I got home) Sand Cliffs on the Gulf is a gated community but there are plenty of places to escape. Lee Boo is black with brown markings, 10 lbs, neutered, very friendly but a little cautious. Lee Boo has a black "Harley Davidson" collar that is silver studded and has a red rabies tag on the collar. His pet I.D. is #7439882. He usually has his tongue sticking out a bit even when his mouth is closed. I have searched all around Sand Cliffs, Camp Creek, Alys Beach and Seacrest on bike, foot and car. He would come to me if he heard me. Even if someone has found him, fallen in love and does not plan to return....an anonymous call just to let me know he is alive and well would be better than the terrible thoughts about what might have happen that I am faced with now. I feel very responsible for this disappearance and am hurting so badly. Please feel free to call with any info (850) 685-5358. Thank you so much for caring. Attached is another photo.

15. w3atlsu

w3atlsu Beach Comber

Good luck Mal, you have it from here. I will keep my eyes peeled and keep spreading the word!:D

16. mpboo

mpboo Beach Comber

W., thanks for getting this up and running. You are a true friend.

17. Minnie

Minnie Beach Fanatic

Mal my daughter works at Seaside, I gave her the info. She will share it with others. Check the Magnolia Cottages area, very dog friendly.

18. klauricella

klauricella Beach Lover

I'll keep my eyes open in Water Color too!!! Good Luck

19. chrisv

chrisv Beach Fanatic

Good luck, we'll keep a look out.

20. wracso

wracso Beach Lover

Call Animal Control and let everyone know in case they get a call about your dog. You only have a few days to bail him out if they find him. I would also call Alaqua Animal Refuge and tell them. Call Laurie Hood at the Refuge, 685-0288 and tell her what happened and ask if she has any suggestions. She knows all the connections.