• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
If anyone sees a minature pinscher in the seagrove area, please e-mail me ASAP. An unfortunate incident happened where a door was left open for a few moments and the dog escaped. I appreciate your help. The dog has been gone since Wed evening(March 26th). THANK YOU for any help.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
If anyone sees a minature pinscher in the seagrove area, please e-mail me ASAP. An unfortunate incident happened where a door was left open for a few moments and the dog escaped. I appreciate your help. The dog has been gone since Wed evening(March 26th). THANK YOU for any help.

Hopefully it's not your dog, but there's another post that there's a deceased animal on the bike path on 30-A somewhere. My fingers are crossed that it's not yours you dog!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
:cry::cry: :love: Oooooooh nooo! So sorry for someone right now. :sosad: :love::love::love: Remember, it's not your fault. Accidents happen. Our kids beautiful pit bull got hit by a speeding pick up truck on 30-A,(the guy did feel terrible and stopped) after climbing the fence to go to the beach we think. She ran right in front of him. He couldn't stop. It's been 4 years. :cry: 'Momma' was beautiful with white blue eyes and had been adopted by them. :sosad: I hope it's not your baby but if it is, I am sorry. You are not alone, gull. My neighbor lady then told me one of her beloved pet that was hit on 30-A as well. So sorry.

Last edited:

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
I found the post, I am waiting on the response. Hopefully we can get some clarification.

thanks to all.

Last edited:
I am so sorry. :sosad: I would just be hysterical if that were my dog. I pray that you will find your dog and that s/he will be okay.

We had guests at the beach, and I told them not to let Pepper out. Well, they didn't notice the stairs from the second floor porch to the first floor. So Pepper went out on the second floor porch with one of the guests, and when he went in, Pepper stayed on the porch. A few minutes later I happened to notice Pepper outside at the first floor entrance begging to get in. My heart just stopped. It unnerved me so badly that I went to the bathroom and threw up. From then on I have posted signs on every door that say, "DO NOT LET PEPPER OUTSIDE!"

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Any additional info to share, photos, collar?

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
Any additional info to share, photos, collar?
Yes, the name of the dog is Lee Boo. I am not the owner, however I am helping a good friend find his dog. The dog does have a collar and tag. I know if my dog was missing, I would do anything to find her. So, I am helping in kind and because he is tied up with a number of things right now. Thanks to all.

See the attached pic.

thanks

W3

Last edited: