• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Hopefully this will help, others have been found using the SoWal alert system. :clap:

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
FYI-the "dead animal on the bike path" was a cat, not a dog

I'm very sorry for the cat (they thought it was wild) but am happy it is not the dog.

Last edited:

mpboo

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2008
Seacrest
Hi, my name is Mal and I am the owner of the missing Min Pin. He ran out of the house past my roommate at 8 p.m. on Wed. night (5 min. before I got home) Sand Cliffs on the Gulf is a gated community but there are plenty of places to escape. Lee Boo is black with brown markings, 10 lbs, neutered, very friendly but a little cautious. Lee Boo has a black "Harley Davidson" collar that is silver studded and has a red rabies tag on the collar. His pet I.D. is #7439882. He usually has his tongue sticking out a bit even when his mouth is closed. I have searched all around Sand Cliffs, Camp Creek, Alys Beach and Seacrest on bike, foot and car. He would come to me if he heard me. Even if someone has found him, fallen in love and does not plan to return....an anonymous call just to let me know he is alive and well would be better than the terrible thoughts about what might have happen that I am faced with now. I feel very responsible for this disappearance and am hurting so badly. Please feel free to call with any info (850) 685-5358. Thank you so much for caring. Attached is another photo.

Last edited:

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
Good luck Mal, you have it from here. I will keep my eyes peeled and keep spreading the word!:D

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Mal my daughter works at Seaside, I gave her the info. She will share it with others. Check the Magnolia Cottages area, very dog friendly.

Last edited:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Good luck, we'll keep a look out.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Call Animal Control and let everyone know in case they get a call about your dog. You only have a few days to bail him out if they find him. I would also call Alaqua Animal Refuge and tell them. Call Laurie Hood at the Refuge, 685-0288 and tell her what happened and ask if she has any suggestions. She knows all the connections.