• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mpboo

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2008
Seacrest
Thanks to everyone looking. I just received a call from a gentleman that saw Lee Boo on Wednesday behind Fonville Press in Alys Beach. He said he ran north behind Fonville and into the woods. Yikes. I feel he probably has got to be near Alys, Rosemary....maybe even Watersound North if he is still on the loose. While it was good to get a call, it was a sighting from Wed. and it is Saturday. As soon as I can get back that way, I will continue to look. Please call with any info if he shows...685-5358. Thanks so much.

Mal

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Thanks to everyone looking. I just received a call from a gentleman that saw Lee Boo on Wednesday behind Fonville Press in Alys Beach. He said he ran north behind Fonville and into the woods. Yikes. I feel he probably has got to be near Alys, Rosemary....maybe even Watersound North if he is still on the loose. While it was good to get a call, it was a sighting from Wed. and it is Saturday. As soon as I can get back that way, I will continue to look. Please call with any info if he shows...685-5358. Thanks so much.

Mal

Said a prayer for you and Lee Boo....a Saint Anthony prayer, for lost things. It works 99% of the time. I hope you will find Lee Boo safe and sound.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Go to Alys Beach, Rosemary and WS North security people and let them know. They patrol the area and may have seen him.

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
I was so hoping to read that you'd found him. But the good news is there was a sighting. I'm sending prayers your way. :love:

mpboo

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2008
Seacrest
No luck today. I rode my bike thoroughly around Alys Beach, Seacrest,Rosemary and Watersound North. Got ads out in those locations. I'd be lying if I said my spirits were still up but I will not give up. Thanks again for all support and ideas. Maybe some food and drink at Old Florida might help. House is too quiet:sosad:

shellno

Beach Comber
May 8, 2007
I am so sorry Lee Boo is on the run; I just searched the Panama City News Herald for lost dog posts and didn't see his description. I know you are sad and sick about this and I'll say prayers for his safe return. Here's the link if you want to check back:

http://classads.emeraldcoast.com/showCat.php?id=1526&cat=53

I will keep a look out and put some treats in my car in case I see him.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I'm so sorry to read this. We will all keep praying you find Lee Boo. I will call the Watersound Security in case he has headed that way and tell them to have the security guards on the look out while they are patroling the area.

This always makes me feel better:

“Blessed are you, Lord God, maker of all living creatures. You called forth fish in the sea, birds in the air and animals on the land. You inspired St. Francis to call all of them his brothers and sisters. We ask you to bless this pet. By the power of your love, enable it to live according to your plan. May we always praise you for all your beauty in creation. Blessed are you, Lord our God, in all your creatures! Amen.”

Last edited:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I work at Alys Beach and will send a company-wide email tomorrow to have everyone on the look-out for Lee-Boo.:wave: