• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mpboo

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2008
Seacrest
Thanks to you all for continued support. I am going to check my old house off 393 again today in my search. -Mal

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I really hope you find your dog (and that was a beautiful prayer, BB!) but I really hate your avatar...:shock:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
I really hope you find your dog (and that was a beautiful prayer, BB!) but I really hate your avatar...:shock:

The avatar has been corrected, I agreed it made me squirm. :shock:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Still hoping for a recovery. :wave:

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Keep checking newspapers, vets and animal control. Check Inlet Beach gas station- lots of traffic through there.

mpboo

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2008
Seacrest
To all those concerned and still helping, thank you. So far, it is getting harder not easier. I walked the trails behind Alys Beach today to look for a collar or body. Not pleasant, but it would be better than not knowing for me. It is a needle in a haystack situation but I cannot let him go from my heart. I have never had anything more difficult happen to me and your thoughts, prayers and support have meant a lot. I will continue searching. I am either moving to SRB or Athens, Georgia soon, depending on job decision so the situation is even more desperate. Good or bad, any news is welcome if something is discovered.

God Bless,

Mal