• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Thanks SJ, for the clarification. I'm not sure if any of the contacts that I've suggested could help, but, it's always worth a try! This is a fine example of when "locals" like yourself, can really help! I agree with ya, I really pray that the little thing, will finally find a loving home!
Diane4145, I think WalCo sends their captured animals to Chipley, FL or somewhere like that. Not sure if your search includes the Chipley shelter. Fortunately for many dogs and owners, the Animal Patrol doesn't police every neighborhood round the clock.

I hope you find the Akita. Maybe she will find a new, permanent family.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
This is a photo of Lily the missing dog. She may have been seen yesterday in the woods near Big Daddy's/ Blue Orleans area.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Lily probably was smelling Gator's cooking (Blue Orleans). Maybe she is originally from Cajun Country.

30agal

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
This dog was seen near Gulf Place at someone's chain-link fence. This woman fed her and gave her water but did not want to keep Lily with her own dogs. The lady called Santa Rosa vets to ask what to do. They recommended calling a kennel. The kennels will not take a dog without proof of shots. I have placed an ad in NWF Daily News for Saturday. Please keep looking! Thanks.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Please Stay On The Lookout On 30a And Surrounding Areas. She Will Most Likely Be Very Scared And Hiding Near Wooded Areas. She Had An Orange Harness On But It May Have Fallen Off Now. She Looks Like A White German Shepherd Only The Size Of A Collie. (35 Pounds) She Has No Idea Where She Is Or How To Make Her Way Back. Thanks For Keeping Your Eyes Out!

30agal

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2006
This dog was seen in the Reserve Friday afternoon. She still has the orange harness on. We left food out and plan to go back tomorrow to look for her.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
The dog was seen yesterday (Sunday 1/14) between The Retreat and Coquina in the woods. She still has the orange harness on. If spotted please call 850-830-5054. Do not try to catch her- she will just keep running. She is extremely afraid at this point. Thanks so much.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
This dog was seen late yesterday in the Grecian Gardens / Max Matthews office area. She was seen crossing 30A and almost was hit by a car. Please stay on the lookout. thank you so much.