• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
As the story unfolds yesterday, Sadie was on the back porch, while mom was out. Realizing she was to be at work, she found an opening in the screen, enlarged it, and leaped through, between 2 posts on the stairway.

Making her way through seaside, she suddenly came across Jonny Law, with his badge.

Making a 180 to elude officer friendly, she did elude him, but, was going to be later{and her boss is a stickler on punctuality too}.

So, making her way down Forest, then to Seaside Ave, eluding the cops, she finds her way into the circle. Throwing all caution to the wind, she weaves through foot and auto traffic, making her to to the bicycle path on 30a.

Getting to Wine World, she scampers across 30a, runs into the Watercolor store{where she hopes she still has employment}, scoots by one of her younger co-workers, arrives in the back of the store, only to find out it was her day off.

Mom arrived shortly after, and brought her and her nephew Beetis home.

Sadie did come by her neighbor's house, looking for a ridde, because she said he's a REALLY nice guy, but he was still at work.

After all was said and done, Sadie, Bettis, Nad her other nephew Lambert were all right. Mom too.

Stayed tuned for more exciting adventures of Sadie Mae.

:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Sadie Slim Shakey is faster than a golf cart.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
I heard about "The Adventures of Sadie" at dommies Wednesday night. One of the girls saw her as she fled through Seaside at a gallop.

Mom called me and told me of the adventure and said she was napping with Cousin Bettis at that point! Napping is a good thing!! :wave:

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Also, I forgot to mention that Sadie has told me personally what a REALLY nice guy her neighbor is, too! :wave: