• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Redfish Village

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2008
Sam/Sammy was last seen at Redfish Village in Blue Mountain Beach, on property July 5.
A guest staying at RFV found her on July 4 and took her in, then released her upon checking out because she was frightened of the fireworks.

Sammy's family is staying at Sandcastles by the Sea neighborhood in Blue Mountain Beach on vacation, but prolonging their stay until their beloved Sammy is found.

They are offering a $100 reward. Please call 770-294-3590 with any information or sightings.

Facts About Sammy:

Jack Russell Terrier
White with Black spot over left eye
Female
Spayed
Wearing a pink collar with hearts on it

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Has the family put up flyers? I hope they find her....will keep an eye out. There are an awful lot of dogs roaming around this 30A. This happens every summer.

CosmosBreeze

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2009
i saw a sign for 'puppy found' on the ladie's room door in water color park on 30A. It said to contact the watercolor resort office. I hope you find your dog, that's all the reward necessary....

ilovesammy

Beach Crab
Jul 6, 2009
Help - Lost Jack Russell Terrier!

My dog ran out of our house on July 4th because she was scared if the fireworks. Someone that night saw her running down 30-A and they picked her up and let her stay with her for the night. The next morning, they had to leave early so, they let her go! Then the next day someone called us (we put up flyers) and said that they saw my dog, dead, on the side of the road on 83. Then, the next day, we walked all along that road and we saw NOTHING. Then someone else called us and said that they saw our dog, dead, on 98. We also went there and saw NOTHING again. We also called everyone who would have picked up a dead animal and they all said that they didn't do anything. So, now I need to know if anyone saw her or has her at their house. Please tell me.

Sammy is:
A female Jack Russell Terrier who is spayed
white with a black/brown spot over her left eye
she has on brown ear and one white ear with brown polka dots on it
she also has a black line at the beginning of her tail
she is 12 lbs. and 10" tall

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
im heartbroken to hear your story and i so badly want closure for you. all i wanted to say is that if she was in fact hit by a car than likely wildlife took her rather than a person. i hate to say that, but unfortunately we live amongst lots of wildlife and its the reality. and i speak from experience on that. stay positive and we'll keep our eyes out for her. jacks are great dogs!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
My dog ran out of our house on July 4th because she was scared if the fireworks. Someone that night saw her running down 30-A and they picked her up and let her stay with her for the night. The next morning, they had to leave early so, they let her go! Then the next day someone called us (we put up flyers) and said that they saw my dog, dead, on the side of the road on 83. Then, the next day, we walked all along that road and we saw NOTHING. Then someone else called us and said that they saw our dog, dead, on 98. We also went there and saw NOTHING again. We also called everyone who would have picked up a dead animal and they all said that they didn't do anything. So, now I need to know if anyone saw her or has her at their house. Please tell me.

Sammy is:

I will keep an eye and an ear out. I merged your thread into one that was started the other day.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider

Sammy is:

Be sure to check with animal control in Chiply fl as well. They have a web site
Animal Control of West Florida | DogTime - Chipley, FL

If she got picked up by animal control and didn't go into a shelter, she would go here. I am praying you find your doggie:sosad:

Sammy is:
Oh my goodness, I can't imagine what you are going through. I pray that you
will find your beloved Sammy, safe and sound. I have found a few stray dogs, secured them at my house, and walked around the neighborhood looking for the owner. I have successfully found the owners on each occasion. So hopefully someone has found Sammy and is looking for you.