• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
Injured Jack Russell at Kindess Pet Hospital

When I was at Tom Thumb in SRB this past week there was a flyer with a Jack Russell that had been hit by a car and taken to Kindness Pet Hospital. They were looking for on SoWal and a lady in the store said that the one from this thread had been found. I only come here periodically and believed her. I don't remember the details about the dog, but a call to Kindness could answer some questions. I am positive it was a Jack Russell. Their number is 850-267-3955. Good Luck!

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2007
Oh God, I hope this is your missing pooch! Did anyone call the owner's phone number?

Last edited:
When I was at Tom Thumb in SRB this past week there was a flyer with a Jack Russell that had been hit by a car and taken to Kindness Pet Hospital. They were looking for on SoWal and a lady in the store said that the one from this thread had been found. I only come here periodically and believed her. I don't remember the details about the dog, but a call to Kindness could answer some questions. I am positive it was a Jack Russell. Their number is 850-267-3955. Good Luck!

For the Family's sake and SAMMY.. I sure hope this is the ONE!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sammy

So sorry to hear about, Sammy!:cry: I have rescued and reunited too many pets, to mention. The feeling of saving a life, or especially reuniting a family, is indescribable! My heart breaks, for you all! Here is a link to numerous "lost pet" sites. Please keep us posted and we'll keep you, in our prayers!
http:www.petfinder.com lostandfoundpet.com

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
hope you find sammy. i am very, very careful with my dog as i know they can slip out in a second. i know these things do happen, and i wish you the best.

ilovesammy

Beach Crab
Jul 6, 2009
i would just like to say thank you to EVERYONE who has done so much no matter if it's just praying for her or going out and looking for her but, it really means so much to know that there are so many nice people who care so much and use their own time to help a complete stranger.
oh, and this is the owner's daughter of sammy
please keep praying that we find her and again, thank you for everything!