• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Last seen near the cross section of 30A and Dogwood in Seagrove.
Answers to the name "Cotton", about 2 ft. tall, 25lbs., neutered, all white wavy fur. Very athletic and can jump a 5ft. fence. Never met a stranger. Loves car rides. No fear of traffic, people, or other animals. Will chase squirrels. Please call
334-552-2606 if you have seen him or know anything about him.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE HIM, GIVE HIM BACK TO US. We are already in contact with Walton County Animal Control, Alaqua, Seaside, several rescues and vet clinics. He is microchipped as well.

Attachments

• CottonLostSeagroveChristineOct2013.JPG
    CottonLostSeagroveChristineOct2013.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
***AS OF Thursday, October 23rd, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR "COTTON"***PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HIM.
Someone could have him in their yard or be walking him. Or he could just be on the run getting fed by diff people. He could turn up at any time. *****The kids are devastated*****Please help bring their dog back home****

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
I thought microchips help find missing pets?

they usually do. but only if whoever has the dog takes them to get scanned. so if someone has the dog, they obviously are wanting to keep him. or he's managed to be on the run this long which i unlikely but you never know.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
****AS OF TODAY, TUESDAY, OCT 29TH, "COTTON" IS STILL MISSING****PLEASE KEEP A LOOK
OUT OR HIM!!! We appreciate any and all help!!!

Hidden

Beach Comber
Sep 22, 2013
I work for Seaside and see many animals come through here. I have been looking for your Cotton.

prayers,
Patti

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
**THANK YOU**You just never know when someone might walk through there with him. As of November 6th, we are still looking for him. ***STILL MISSING AS OF NOV 6TH**:dunno:

I work for Seaside and see many animals come through here. I have been looking for your Cotton.

prayers,
Patti

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
I live in Watersound West Beach and I was biking with my dog in the neighborhood yesterday and 150 yards ahead we saw a white medium sized dog by himself. He looked at us and spun around and took off. This would have been on the street in Watersound West Beach that is the farthest to the west. We'll keep an eye out.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
I live in Watersound West Beach and I was biking with my dog in the neighborhood yesterday and 150 yards ahead we saw a white medium sized dog by himself. He looked at us and spun around and took off. This would have been on the street in Watersound West Beach that is the farthest to the west. We'll keep an eye out.

Thank you! I will get the word out to check that area. Please do keep looking out fo rhim. Thanks again!