• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

North Lake

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2007
We have a cat who has taken up with us in the last couple of days down here on Eastern Lake. She's friendly....nay, affectionate....which tells me she's somebody's cat. No collar or tags, kinda stinky...but friendly. Normally we'd go buy cat food and fill up the water dish, but we already have two large dogs who aren't fond of C A T S. If you're missing a family pet that looks like the photo, please give us a call -- 231-3067. We'll be happy to bring it to you or arrange a reunion.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 203

North Lake

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2007
OK, we're now into our second small bag of Friskies. The cat is still with us. She gives my fishing buddy Diesel a good run through the palmettos in the morning when I let him out to help me take out the trash and check the crab trap. She keeps me company out in the workshop during the day when not sleeping underneath the john boat...but cat fur and sawdust, paint, and teak oil don't mix well. She's exceptionally friendly, but we don't need a cat. FREE to a good home! Give me a call and you can have a cat. I'll bring her to you, along with the bag of Friskies.