• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone,
My dad, Mr. Louis Petit and younger brother Louis are opening "Louis Louis" at the "Cafe Provence" location.
we should open at the end of february ,Michel and Connie Atlas the owners of provence gave us an amazingly beautiful restaurant ,decorated with lots of taste, we want to add the great chandeliers we had at the 331 ,plus some other unique pieces .The food will be presented on a black board,Prices will be reasonable, we will have full bar also.
Maybe some live music if i can figure where to put em....Place is rather small.
I know most of the Sowalers appreciated our efforts and we thank you kindly for all the support over the years, by the way on the 27 Th. of this moth will be exactly 15 years that we have been in Grayton Bch. please pop in if you are on 98 and we'll give a tour.
thank you all.
Oli

Is the end of the month still looking like an opening? I don't mean to rush you or anything...but hurry up! the suspense...:wave:

pattymcbob

Beach Lover
Dec 3, 2008
Louie Louie Opening?

I have friends coming March 5th weekend and was wondering if Louie Louie will be open for dinner. If so, are they taking reservations? I have a party of 8.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I have friends coming March 5th weekend and was wondering if Louie Louie will be open for dinner. If so, are they taking reservations? I have a party of 8.

Should be open by then. Much like the Red Bar I doubt they'll be taking reservations.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Should be open by then. Much like the Red Bar I doubt they'll be taking reservations.

winos don't do reservations anyway.

I wonder if there are any good comfy gutters on Hwy 98 nearby. I hope there are some good ones on 30A near WaterColor as well.:cool: probably some very nice ones on 30A in that general vicinity.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
As long as it keeps raining we should be good. Nice body conforming ground.

benefits-of-weightlifting-on-the-human-body-748700.jpg

I know it doesn't fit the post, but I Googled "human body indentations ground" and this was all I could come up with. Besides I haven't posted any half naked men in a while.